Sales Account Specialist
Kreg Therapeutics Inc. is a provider of specialty medical equipment. We are seeking talented, ambitious individuals who seek an opportunity to prove themselves in the rapidly growing Medical Device Sales Industry. This position offers a tremendous growth opportunity for those looking to break into Medical Device Sales Industry and represent proprietary technology to today's clinical leaders in the Acute Care Industry.
This is a hospital-based position that requires hands on bedside equipment support for the most medically complex patients in the hospital. This is not a 9-5 job; the position is for career driven individuals who are more concerned with getting ahead than achieving a work-life balance.
- 24/7 availability
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Attention to detail
- Can deliver hands on product demonstrations to hospital staff
- Must have own vehicle
- Must meet all competency expectations including safely operating a 26 ft. box truck
- Strong sense of urgency
- Willing and able to lift and/or push 50 pounds throughout the workday
- Willing to travel locally as this is a field position
Kreg Therapeutics, Inc. offers
- Comprehensive training.
- Life, Short & Long Term Disability.
- Pet Insurance.
- Rapid opportunity for advancement based on performance in a fast-growing medical device industry.