Description: MULTI-DISCIPLINARY PRACTICE SEEKS NURSE PRACTITIONER
As a Nurse Practitioner, you will be responsible for providing specialty healthcare, including initial and follow-up assessments and evaluations, prescribing protocol medications/management modalities, performing ultrasound-guided injections, and ordering follow-up services.
- Providing pain management education and leading policy and procedure development for this targeted population
- Monitoring patient outcomes and initiating/participating in quality improvement activities
At Lags Medical we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical /dental / vision / life insurance
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for growth
- Work - life balance with a five day work week
- Much more....
At Lags Medical Centers, we turn great expectations into great accomplishments by having a clear philosophy. Our entire staffacross our vast territorytakes immense pride in honoring the beliefs that position us as a leader in musculoskeletal and pain medicine. Every day, we practice what we preach, bringing us closer to our patients, to our community, and to each other.
Lags Medical understands that we are only as strong as our individual team members, and are always searching for talented and driven people. We have over 40 offices in five states, come join our team of medical professionals.
. Requirements: Successful candidates for the Nurse Practitioner position require:
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Licensed to practice as a Nurse Practitioner in Delaware
- Registered Nurse license in Delaware
- NP certification Minimum of 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse
- Current BLS and ACLS.
- Previous NP experience in primary healthcare, pain medicine, orthopedics, or mental healthcare, preferred.
- Someone with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills